Are you looking for a table saw with superior performance to start your professional workshop? This is the right place to search for one. We have reviewed the best table saws under $1000 which have higher performance, functionality, excellent specifications, impressive user reviews and rating.
With a 15 Amp motor, it is easy for DEWALT DWE7491RS to cut through tough workpieces of different kinds. Offering a 10 inches cutting diameter, this jobsite table saw has wide applications as it can cut quite a wide range of materials such as filler boards, floor boards, rail cap, deck boards and others. At 90 and 45 degrees, it delivers 3-1/8 inch and 2-1/4 inch depth cuts respectively. It comes with a table of 26-1/4 inch x 22 inch which offers enough space to workpiece being cut.
- It can be used for narrow rips cut as well as for creating small portable package thanks to its flip-over ripping fence and extendable and retractable telescoping fence.
- The package comes complete with the basic accessories required to start working such as miter gauge, push stick, rolling stand and 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade.
- With the rolling stand, moving the table saw from one point to another becomes very easy.
- The motor is very powerful and is able to generate enough torque for ripping different materials.
- The fence is not very much uniform.
- The sliding arm does not seem to have the same quality with the rest of components of the tool.
- The coated surface can easily scratch.
Bosch 4100-09 can be in any job site given its portable design. With a 3,650 no load RPM motor which generates a 40.5 horsepower and backed with a 10-inch 40-tooth carbide tipped blade, this product can rip tougher materials. Bosch 4100-09 is able to withstand work site abuse in the course of everyday usage thanks to its rugged design. The table has 29 x 21-1/2 inches square dimension which is big enough to accommodate large workpiece. It has improved cutting trueness as it is able to reduce waste to the barest minimum thanks to its SquareLock Rip.
- It is very easy to set up on account of the TS3000 innovative gravity rise stand it comes with.
- The product has impressive portability.
- With its high torque generating motor and quality blade, Bosch 4100-09 can deliver superior cuts quickly.
- The saw is safe to work with thanks to enhanced visibility it offers. Kickbacks do not occur during cutting.
- It is backed with a month money back guarantee, a year service protection plan and complete one year warranty.
- The overall output and consistence can be affected by the high rate at which the table saw vibrates especially when it is standing on a smooth floor.
- The blade tilt adjustments seem not to be right.
Equipped with 15-Amp motor which can generate 4.4-horsepower, it is easy to see why Jet JBTS-10MJS will make a good addition in professional wood. This 120 volt corded job site table saw has topnotch specification and stunning features such as heavy-duty folding stand, riving knife with anti-kickback pawls, 25 -inch rip capacity and others.
- JBTS-10MJS is highly portable given its wheeled foldable stand and a weight of less than 100 pounds.
- It is quite easy to set up and store the tool as the stand is foldable.
- It features a soft start which is lacking in some models.
- It features a high torque generating motor.
- The plastic material used in creating the housing is not of the best quality.
- Fixing the blade guard and kickback pawls may be somewhat challenging for some people.
- Though the table is extendable, it is not very spacious to accommodate large pieces.
- Although the wheel on the stand enhances portability, it can make it difficult for users to carry the tool over stairs.
Delta Power Tools 36-5100 Delta
Delta Power Tools 36-5100 Delta comes with outstanding features. The stand is quite easy to assemble as it has fewer parts. The on/off switch is well located and also large in size making it easy for users to access it. It is a dual voltage corded job site table saw that features a 15 amp motor which generates huge power and spins at a very good speed. Its maximum cut depths at 90 and 45 degrees are 3.5 inches and 2.25 inches respectively. Workpiece of different sizes can be used on the table surface given its 20W x 27D inches dimension.
- The motor delivers quiet operation.
- The table saw has rugged design.
- The tool can easily be assembled.
- The table is made from cast iron which not only enhances its durability but also makes the saw heavy.
- The miter slide, fence and other adjustments on the table saw are not even.
- The wings on the blade are made of plastic and as such they can easily damage.
- The manual provides no instruction or guidelines on how to the blade should be aligned to the miter slide.
How to choose a table saw
A table saw is one of the most important tools in workshops. Depending on the nature of your job, it can be the centerpiece of your workshop. Thus, you need to be very careful when you want to purchase one. Here are the tips to help you pick a nice one that will meet your requirements.
Differentiate your needs from your wants
When you want to purchase a table saw, it is advisable that you focus more on your need than on your want. Definitely, you will find table saws of different designs, durability, functionality, sizes, performance and varying features. But before you make your choice, always ask yourself these question: are you going to use more of thin boards for your work? Will you be cutting large sheets of woods? Is your workpiece tough? The answer to these questions will help you to determine your need. Always have in mind how you plan to utilize your table and on what material. For example, if your work requires tough wood, then you will require a table saw with industrial performance.
Available space in your workspace
The available space in your workshop will affect your choice of table saw. If you have limited space, then you should go for a type that is available in a compact and portable design otherwise, you have to expand your shop. In other words, your workshop should be spacious enough to accommodate your table saw. It also implies that you will be cutting lengthy and larger log that requires more space. Using such a large saw in workshop with limited space increases the chances of worksite injury.
Consider you safety and ease-of-use
Working with a table saw exposes you to risk of injury. Fortunately, table saw of nowadays come with features that make usage safer. So, when purchasing a table saw, it is important that you check the safety features that the product you want to purchase comes with. Also ensure that you pick one that you feel comfortable working with. The features of the saw should also be user-friendly.
Take time to shop around
A veritable means of getting a good bargain is to shop around. Besides, shopping around will help you to see many of the available types of table saws. Thus, you will be able to make an informed decision.
Take time to make your choice from products reviewed above. Each of them are made to deliver good cutting results to their users. But remember to apply the tips on how to choose a table saw given above when making your choice.